Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 1.4% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.2% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 3.0% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 3.0% today and down 21.4% in the last month.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is down 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is down 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.5% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.