Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is up 5.2% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 4.9% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.3% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 10.9% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 8.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 4.6% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 7.5% today and down 24.3% in the last month.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 6.6% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 4.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 4.2% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 2.3% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.