Technology stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ): ININ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO): CSCO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.