Utilities stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 3.9% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 1.8% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 2.0% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 3.7% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Oge Energy Corp (OGE): OGE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 0.9% today.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.