Utilities stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 3.1% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is up 0.4% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 0.5% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.