Utilities stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.8% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 1.0% today.
- American Water Works (AWK): AWK stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.6% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Xcel Energy Inc (XEL): XEL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Portland General Electric Company (POR): POR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.