Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 0.9% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 0.2% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 0.2% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.2% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 3.4% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.