Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 5.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 2.4% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 3.0% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.