Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 0.1% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 3.6% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 1.9% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.