Capital goods stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.1%, the Nasdaq rose 1.2% and the S&P 500 was up 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 2.5% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.4% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.