Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC): UEIC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 1.3% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.