Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 6.5% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 2.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.3% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.