Energy stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 9.0% today.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is up 5.0% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 5.0% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 4.3% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Hollyfrontier Corp (HFC): HFC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 1.3% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 0.8% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B): RDS.B stock is down 0.6% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.