Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq declined 2.0% and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 5.5% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 5.2% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 1.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Associated Estates Realty Corp (AEC): AEC stock is up 1.0% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 3.6% today.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is down 3.7% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 2.8% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 1.7% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.