Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 5.3% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.9% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 1.4% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.9% today and up 24.0% in the last month.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 11.1% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 7.4% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 6.9% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 4.1% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.4% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.