Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 5.3% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.9% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 1.4% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.9% today and up 24.0% in the last month.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 11.1% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 7.4% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 6.9% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 4.1% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.4% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.