Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 7.2% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 4.7% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 4.4% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.1% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 15.4% today.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 7.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 2.5% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.