Technology stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.3% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 4.0% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is up 3.3% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 3.2% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 3.0% today.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.