Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 4.6% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Suncor Energy Inc (SU): SU stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 4.3% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 2.0% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ross Group Plc (RGP): RGP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.