Financial stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 4.8% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 4.3% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 3.3% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 3.2% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is up 2.9% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 2.7% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 2.5% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 3.4% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 3.3% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is down 2.8% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.