Financial stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 4.8% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 4.8% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 2.5% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 4.4% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 4.1% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 3.4% today.
- MB Financial Inc (MBFI): MBFI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 2.4% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.