Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- MSCI Inc (MSCI): MSCI stock is up 3.8% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 2.3% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is up 0.8% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 1.2% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETV): ETV stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 4.4% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 4.7% today and down 39.2% in the last month.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 2.4% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 1.5% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is down 2.0% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.