Financial stocks finished up 1.5% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.8% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.9% and the S&P 500 rose 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 5.5% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is up 4.0% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 3.1% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 3.1% today.
- East West Bancorp (EWBC): EWBC stock is up 3.0% today.
- MSCI Inc (MSCI): MSCI stock is up 3.0% today.
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB): FNB stock is up 3.0% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 0.3% today.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is down 0.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is down 0.2% today.
- ING Clarion Global Real Estate (IGR): IGR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is down 0.2% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 0.2% today.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.