Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 2.3% today and down 25.0% in the last month.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 2.3% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.