Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.8%, the Nasdaq fell 1.5% and the S&P 500 declined 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ltc Properties (LTC): LTC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): EXR stock is up 2.2% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is up 2.1% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 10.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 7.5% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 5.9% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 5.4% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 5.3% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is down 5.2% today.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is down 5.1% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 4.8% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is down 4.7% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is down 4.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.