Services stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 4.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 4.5% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is up 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is up 2.9% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is down 1.7% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.