More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 6.3% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 0.7% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 9.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 4.9% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 5.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 5.6% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 6.2% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 4.0% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 5.0% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is down 4.1% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 4.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.