Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 17.2% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 5.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 8.6% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 4.7% today.
- Roper Industries (ROP): ROP stock is up 3.7% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 3.5% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 5.1% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 3.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 10.9% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 8.1% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 3.0% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE): ADBE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 2.5% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.