Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 3.0% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 3.0% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 2.8% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 3.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 2.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 2.3% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.2% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is down 2.1% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.