Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.2% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.3% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.3% today and up 26.4% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC): UEIC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.2% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.