Utilities stocks fell 1.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 4.0% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (ED): ED stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Scana Corp (SCG): SCG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dte Energy Company (DTE): DTE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Northeast Utilities (NU): NU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.