Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.2% today and up 26.6% in the last month.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is up 2.3% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 2.1% today and up 24.6% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 3.1% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 2.9% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP): ADP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.