Utilities stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Laclede Group (LG): LG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.