Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is up 6.6% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 4.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 1.4% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is down 2.3% today.
- ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): ABM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.