Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is up 6.6% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 4.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 1.4% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is down 2.3% today.
- ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): ABM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.