Services stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 5.2% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 5.9% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 6.1% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 5.7% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 5.0% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 4.7% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 2.5% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO): CMO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD): STWD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Two Harbors Investments Corp (TWO): TWO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.5% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 1.3% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Chatham Lodging Trust [Reit] (CLDT): CLDT stock is down 1.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.