Services stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 5.2% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 5.9% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 6.1% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 5.7% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 5.0% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 4.7% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 2.5% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO): CMO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD): STWD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Two Harbors Investments Corp (TWO): TWO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.5% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 1.3% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Chatham Lodging Trust [Reit] (CLDT): CLDT stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.