Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 2.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Csg Systems International (CSGS): CSGS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 1.6% today.
- Amphenol Corp (APH): APH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 2.4% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.