Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.2% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is up 1.3% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 1.1% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 3.3% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.