Healthcare stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Examworks Group (EXAM): EXAM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Steris Corp (STE): STE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Becton Dickinson and Company (BDX): BDX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cooper Companies (COO): COO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mckesson Corp (MCK): MCK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Stryker Corp (SYK): SYK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD): BKD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): LLY stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): TEVA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pfizer Inc (PFE): PFE stock is down 0.3% today.
- Davita Healthcare Partners Inc (DVA): DVA stock is down 0.2% today.
- Baxter International Inc (BAX): BAX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Amerisourcebergen Corp (ABC): ABC stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.