Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 6.4% today.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is up 6.5% today.
- Marriot Vacations Worldwide Cor (VAC): VAC stock is up 5.1% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 5.5% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 3.3% today.
- Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): EXR stock is up 2.9% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 2.8% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 19.3% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is down 10.1% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 7.3% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 5.0% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 4.7% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 4.6% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.9% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 3.9% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): IRDM stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.