Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 5.6% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 4.4% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 1.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 0.5% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 0.9% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 8.1% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 5.2% today.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN): WYN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is down 3.3% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 3.5% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 2.6% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.