Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 5.6% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 4.4% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 1.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 0.5% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 0.9% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 8.1% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 5.2% today.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN): WYN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is down 3.3% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 3.5% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 2.6% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is down 2.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.