Services stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is up 10.9% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.9% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 2.9% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.