Technology stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 0.6% today and up 22.2% in the last month.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 0.4% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Danaher Corp (DHR): DHR stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is down 1.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.