Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.9%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.3% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.1% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.