Technology stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 8.0% today and up 26.0% in the last month.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 5.7% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 3.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 2.5% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 2.1% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 6.6% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is down 5.1% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 4.9% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 3.3% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.7% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.