Financial stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Goldman Sachs Group (GS): GS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is up 0.8% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETW): ETW stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 1.6% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI): SIGI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is down 1.2% today and down 33.3% in the last month.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.