Financial stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Greenlight Capital Re (GLRE): GLRE stock is up 0.7% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.0% today.
- United Community Banks (UCBI): UCBI stock is up 0.2% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 0.1% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 3.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 2.6% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.