Transportation stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 4.0% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 2.1% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 2.2% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 2.8% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 1.0% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 2.1% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 2.9% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.