Capital goods stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 2.6% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 0.6% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 0.4% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 0.3% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 0.2% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 0.2% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 0.2% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.