Services stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 2.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is up 1.7% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 3.3% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 2.7% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 2.2% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 2.1% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 1.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.