Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 1.3% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is up 1.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 0.9% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 4.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 3.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 3.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 3.6% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 3.6% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 3.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.