Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is down 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.